Chairman - NEPC INDIA LTD
Mr. Ravi Prakash Khemka, a powerhouse of desire and passion made his lifetime ambition, of surpassing all hurdles and attaining his goal of creating a business conglomerate from humble beginnings. It was his dynamic will power & a sound belief in his business acumen, that launched the NEPC Group which has over the years gained a highly respectable reputation in India and abroad.
Right from establishing the first unit for engineering assignments in Chennai in 1962, NEPC went on to explore the core sectors of steel & readymade garments in the 1970's. By the 1980's, manufacturing of bright bars & exporting of handlooms was also taken up. In the mid 80's, the company moved into the area of non conventional energy resources like wind and solar energy. NEPC became a pioneer in India with its revolutionary concept of Niche marketing and commercializing wind energy in India.
NEPC's innovative approach of manufacturing a 250Kw wind turbine was a masterstroke which established the company as a force to reckon with in the respective industry. In fact these machines manufactured more than two decades ago have been running and performing efficiently across India. With the advent of Europe and other countries showing a keen interest in acquiring NEPC wind turbines, the company manufactures a wide range of wind turbines in the category of 55,100,200, 225 & 250Kw. With a sound infrastructure, and a large team of dedicated professionals, NEPC is poised to grow further in leaps and bounds in the years to come.
Vice Chairman - NEPC INDIA LTD
Mr. Raj Kumar Khemka is currently The Vice Chairman of NEPC India Ltd. Today NEPC INDIA is the No.1 Company in the world and the only company from India to attain the No. 1 position in a particular field in the year 1996. As a successful International businessman he was awarded the Best Entrepreneur award in the year 1996.
- Advisory Committee of Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources,Government of India, New Delhi
- IREDA-TAC- Wind Farm Sector, New Delhi ( A Committee Constituted by Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency)
- Convener in Southern Regional Committee of Confederation of India Industries.
- Vice-President of Non-Conventional Energy Equipments Manufacturers' Association of India.
- Past Chairman in Indian Wind Turbine Manufacturers' Association, Chennai.
- In the year 2005 he participated in a Talk Show aired in Doordarshan.
- In 2007 gave a speech in SRM University.
- A member of FICCI executive Commitee.
- Participated in minister's delegation to Denmark and USA
- A committee member of BG Vaishnava College.
- A member of Sri Ram Dayal Khemka Vivekananda Vidyalay & Junior College in Tamilnadu where more than 3000 children are educated on No profit-No loss basis.
Managing Director - NEPC GROUP OF COMPANIES
Mr. Thirupathi Kumar Khemka is currently The Managing Director of NEPC India Ltd. Today NEPC INDIA is the No.1 Company in the world and the only company from India to attain the No.1 position in a particular field in the year 1996. As a successful International businessman he was awarded the National Integration Award in 1996.
- He formed NEPC AGRO FOODS LIMITED. The first Indian Company to have branded the basic consumer products like Atta, Maida and Sooji.
- He established NEPC TEA GARDEN LIMITED to produce super class Tea in the year 1992.
- Executive committee member in ASSOCHEM, New Delhi.
- Executive committee member in FICCI, New Delhi.
- Received Mr. Madras Award in 1993.
- Received Rajiv Gandhi Award in 1995 for social work.
- Received Sevaratnam Award in 1995.
- Best Marketing Award presented by Indian Marketing Management in 1995.
- National Integration Award in 1996.
- Member in central food technology research institute, Mysore.
- Member in Confederation of Indian Industry, Chennai.
- Member in Non Conventional Energy Equipment Manufacturers Association of India, Chennai.
- Member in South Indian Textile Research Association , Coimbatore.
- Member in United Planters Association of south India, Valparai.
- Member in Federation of Indian Millers, Chennai.
- Director Indo-Kazakhstan Chamber of Commerce, Chennai.